Minggu, 02 Februari 2014

0 Rest Of My Life

One song that inspiring me, I will dedicate this song to you. And why? Cause' this song like my promise to you.


Everyday I wake up next to a angelMore beautiful than words could sayThey said it wouldn't work but what did they know?Cause years passed and we're still here todayNever in my dreams did I think that this would happen to me
As I stand here before my womanI cant fight back the tears in my eyesOh how could I be so luckyI must've done something rightAnd I promise to love her for the rest of my life
Seems like yesterday when she first said helloFunny how time fly's by when you're in loveIt took us a lifetime to find each otherIt was worth the wait cause I finally found the oneNever in my dreams did I think that this would happen to me
As I stand here before my womanI cant fight back the tears in my eyesOh how could I be so luckyI must've done something rightAnd I promise to love her for the rest of my life
That's simple song, but give me different something. So, its for you, someone that give me new spirit to be better again and forget my mistakes in the past. Make a new hope, dream, and way of life with you.

0 komentar:

 

Be Better Than Before Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates